Instant Pot Ground Beef & Kale Superfood Soup
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsps Tomato paste
- 1 can Cannellini beans (drained, rinsed)
- 6 cups Chicken broth
- 2 cups Kale (washed, chopped)
- 1 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Set the Instant Pot to “sauté”.
2. Sauté the ground beef for 5 minutes until cooked.
3. Add the minced garlic, tomato paste, washed cannellini beans, and chicken broth.
4. Close the Instant Pot and set on “High” for 15 minutes.
5. After 15 minutes, naturally release the pressure. Add the kale and red wine vinegar and stir until kale wilts.
6. Season with salt and pepper to your taste. Serve with extra parmesan cheese!