Slow Cooker Breakfast Burritos
Back To Recipe List
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 3 Hours
Total Time: 195 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 lb Spicy sausage
- 10 ozs Frozen hash browns
- 2 1/2 cups Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Chopped onions
- 1/2 cup Chopped peppers
- 12 Eggs
- Salt to taste
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 3 Hours
- Total Time: 195 Minutes
1. Coat inside of slow cooker with cooking spray.
2. Spread hash browns in the bottom.
3. Brown sausage and beef in a frying pan over medium heat. Add onions and peppers and saute for a few minutes. Add cooked breakfast sausage, peppers and cheese, stir to mix.
4. In a separate bowl Whisk eggs with milk and salt + pepper to taste. Pour egg mixture over the top of everything.
5. Cook on high for 3 hours or on low for 6-8 hours.
6. Serve with warm tortillas, sour cream, fresh pico de gallo, avocado and salsa.