Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 50 Minutes
Total Time: 65 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 4 cups Medium egg noodles
- 3 cups Baby bella mushrooms (halved)
- 3 tbsps Minced garlic
- 2 pkgs Pioneer's Gravy Mix
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 2 1/2 cups Milk
- 8 ozs Sour cream
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/4 cup Fresh parsley (chopped)
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 50 Minutes
- Total Time: 65 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Preheat oven to 375 and grease a casserole dish.
2. Prepare your egg noodles as specified on the package and drain
3. Meanwhile, in a skillet on medium-high heat, cook the ground beef, mushrooms, and garlic for 7-8 minutes until beef is cooked through. Set the beef mixture aside.
4. In the same skillet, mix together the gravy mix, pepper, milk and mix well. Cook on high until bubbly and thickened, being sure to stir constantly.
5. After 5 minutes, remove the skillet from the heat and add in the sour cream and nutmeg.
6. Combine the noodles, beef mixture, and gravy and pour into a casserole dish and cover.
7. Bake for 30-40 minutes until heated through and bubbling.
8. Garnish with chopped parsley.