Halloween Ground Beef Mummy Meatloaves
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 50 Minutes
- 2 lbs Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 pkg Chicken flavored stuffing (6-ounce package)
- 1 cup Water
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 pkg Refrigerated crescent rolls (8-ounce package)
- Sliced black olives
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Total Time: 50 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Mix meat, stuffing mix, water and eggs until combined.
3. Shape into oval skull shapes.
4. Place onto a foil lined cookie sheet.
5. Brush each with the BBQ sauce.
6. Cut your crescent dough into strips. Lay the dough strips across the meatloaves to resemble mummy wrappings, tucking any excess dough underneath. Place olive slices for the eyes.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes until cooked through. Serve!
Select your email service