Pumpkin & Mushroom Stroganoff
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 2 cups Mushrooms (sliced)
- 1/4 Sweet onion (chopped)
- 1 cup Beef broth (plus 1/4 cup for sauce)
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup Sour cream
- Egg noodles (cooked according to package instructions)
- Salt and pepper to taste
*Serving calculations based on 16oz beef products.
For 12oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. In a skillet over medium-high heat cook ground beef, once cooked through, remove from the skillet. Add in onions and mushrooms sautéing until fragrant. Add in 1 cup of beef broth and pumpkin purée. Stir and bring to a slow simmer for 5 minutes. Add back in ground beef.
2. In a bowl, whisk off 1/4 beef broth and sour cream until combined, add to your skillet and mix well. Slow simmer for 5 minutes stirring occasionally. Serve over egg noodles.
Recipe credit: Katy Weaver