Ground Beef Taco Pizza
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 Sweet onion (diced)
- 1 tbsp Chili powder
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Onion powder
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1 1/2 tsps Cumin
- 3 cloves Garlic (diced)
- 1 can Refried beans (15-ounce)
- 1/4 cup Salsa
- 2 cups Shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Roma tomatoes (thinly sliced)
- Black olives (sliced)
- Green onions
- Sour cream
- 1 Prebaked thin pizza crust, such as Boboli
- Salt and pepper to taste
*Serving calculations based on 16oz beef products.
For 12oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Pour the olive oil into a pan over medium heat. Sauté the onion and garlic with salt and
pepper until soft and fragrant.
3. Add in the ground beef and cook through. Add spices and some more salt and pepper.
4. In a small bowl, stir together the refried beans and salsa. Spread a thin layer onto the
5. Sprinkle with the taco meat, cheese, and olives. Bake for about 5 minutes or until cheese
is completely melted. Remove from the oven and top with tomatoes and green onions. You can add sour cream to the center or let everyone top their own.
Click below to watch the video
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 291.00
- Carbohydrate Content: 7.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 61.00mg
- Fat Content: 22.00g
- Protein Content: 17.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 13.00g
- Sodium Content: 666.00mg
- Sugar Content: 1.00g
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.