Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef (92% lean)
- 1 tbsp Avocado or olive oil (for cooking beef)
- Salt and pepper to taste (to season ground beef)
- 1 Iceberg lettuce head (or other neutral-flavored lettuce)
- 1 cup Cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1/2 Large sweet onion (cut into strips or diced)
- 3 Whole dill pickles (chopped into bite-sized pieces)
- 1 1/2 cups Colby jack or cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup Thousand Island dressing (to taste)
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Start by prepping your ingredients
2. Cut up your lettuce, halve your tomatoes, cut up your pickles, and onions.
3. Brown the ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat until cooked through. Drain excess fat.
4. Once the ground beef is browned, place lettuce in a bowl and add browned meat on top of it.
5. Add the shredded cheese, the onions, pickles, and cherry tomatoes.
6. Drizzle Thousand Island Dressing over the top of the salad.
Recipe credit: Briana and Chamere from the "A Full Living" online blog
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 397.00
- Fat Content: 30.50g
- Saturated Fat Content: 11.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 81.00mg
- Sodium Content: 587.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 11.00g
- Sugar Content: 8.00g
- Protein Content: 22.00g
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.