Ground Beef Jack O' Lantern Quesadillas
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 Sweet onion (diced)
- 1 tbsp Chili powder
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Onion powder
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1 1/2 tsps Cumin
- 1 tbsp Tomato paste
- 2 tbsps Beef broth
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 3 cups Mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1 Avocado
- Sour cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Get a plate and lay one tortilla down flat. Using a knife cut a jack-o-lantern face.
2. Pour the olive oil into a pan over medium heat. Sauté the onion and garlic with salt and pepper until soft and fragrant.
3. Add in the ground beef and cook through. Add spices and some more salt and pepper.
4. Stir in tomato paste and stock/broth and cook 1 to 2 minutes more. Remove beef from the pan and place into a bowl. If there is any excess grease, drain/remove.
5. Distribute about 2 cups of cheese among all tortillas (on one side of them).
6. Note: Reserve the remaining 1 cup of cheese.
7. Distribute ground beef on top of cheese. Then, sprinkle remaining 1 cup (or 4 ounces) of cheese on top of ground beef. Cover with the tortilla with the jack-o-lantern face.
8. To cook quesadillas, heat about 2 teaspoons of olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-low heat. Gently swirl the oil around the pan to coat.
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 72.00
- Carbohydrate Content: 8.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 0.00mg
- Fat Content: 4.00g
- Protein Content: 3.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0.00g
- Sodium Content: 236.00mg
- Sugar Content: 1.00g
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.
Select your email service