Ground Beef Green Bean Casserole
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 40 Minutes
Total Time: 50 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 can Onion rings
- 1 can Green beans (drained)
- 1 can Mushrooms (2-ounce can, drained)
- 1 can Cream of mushroom soup
- Salt and pepper to taste
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- Total Time: 50 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Brown ground meat in a skillet over medium heat. Season meat with salt and pepper. Stir occasionally to break up the meat. When the meat is no longer brown add the can of drained mushrooms to the skillet.
3. Add green beans, 1/2 onion rings, mushroom soup, and mix. Put into a casserole dish top with remaining onion rings. Bake for about 30 to 35 minutes.
Select your email service