Ground Beef Cheeseburger Pizza
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Total Time: 35 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 Sweet onion (diced)
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 2 tbsps Yellow mustard
- 6 slices Bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 1/4 cup Dill pickles (diced)
- 1 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Shredded mozzarella
- 2 Roma tomatoes (thinly sliced)
- 3 cloves Garlic (diced)
- 1 Prebaked thin pizza crust, such as Boboli
- Salt and pepper to taste
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place a pizza stone in the oven if you have one.
2. In a small bowl mix together ketchup and mustard to make sauce.
3. In a large skillet, sauté ground beef with olive oil for 3 to 4 minutes, breaking the meat up
with a wooden spoon. Add onion, garlic and green pepper and continue to cook until
meat is no longer pink.
4. Spread a thin layer of sauce on the pizza crust.
5. Sprinkle half of the cheddar cheese and half of the mozzarella cheese on top of the sauce.
6. Spoon the ground beef mixture onto the pizza crust and sprinkle with bacon and pickles.
7. Top with remaining cheese and Roma tomato slices.
8. Place on baking stone, directly on oven rack, or on a baking sheet and bake for 10-12
minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Click below to watch the video
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 228.00
- Fat Content: 17.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 8.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 38.00mg
- Sodium Content: 819.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 9.00g
- Protein Content: 12.00g
- Sugar Content: 8.00g