Bento Box Enchilada Ground Beef Jack O' Lantern Stuffed Peppers
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 can Black beans
- 1/2 cup Enchilada sauce
- 1 cup Cooked rice
- 6 Orange bell peppers (cleaned, carved)
- Salt and pepper to taste
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Carve out your orange bell peppers.
2. In a nonstick skillet sauté your ground beef till it starts to turn brown and then add 1 cup of already cooked rice, 1 can of strained black beans, 1/2 cup of your favorite enchiladas sauce, salt and pepper to taste and cook for 5-7 more minutes.
3. Stuff your carved peppers.
4. Put on baking sheet and bake 375’f for 15-20 minutes; cool and enjoy!
Recipe credit: Lunch with Seasons