Ground Beef Pumpkin Chili
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 40 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Small yellow onion (diced)
- 1 Large bell pepper (diced)
- 1 Small jalapeño (diced)
- 1 tbsp Chili powder
- 1 tbsp Ground cumin
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 can Diced tomatoes (28-ounce, undrained)
- 1 can Black beans (15-ounce, drained and rinsed)
- 1 can Pinto beans (15-ounce, drained and rinsed)
- 1 can Pumpkin puree (15-ounce)
- 1/2 cup Water or broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
*Serving calculations based on 16oz beef products.
For 12oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Heat olive oil in a large pot or skillet. Add ground beef and cook over medium heat, breaking it up, until browned and fully cooked.
2. Add onion, bell pepper, and jalapeño. Cook until tender then stir in chili powder, ground cumin, and garlic powder.
3. Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Lower heat and let simmer for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Taste and adjust seasoning, if needed. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Recipe credit: Jenna Urben @theurbenlife