Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Gluten-free oats
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 2 tbsps Minced garlic
- 1/2 cup Fresh basil (chopped)
- Olive oil or cooking spray for pan frying
*Serving calculations based on 16oz beef products.
For 12oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Mix all the ingredients together and create balls.
2. Pan fry the meatballs until cooked through.
3. For a little extra taste we love to make sandwiches: sweet rolls, topped with a meatball, Mozzarella cheese and some marinara sauce.
*Contains: Egg & Dairy
Recipe credit: Bridget Beck