- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef (96% lean)
- 1 Shallot (minced)
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Dry oregano
- 1/4 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 cup Gluten-free panko
- 1 Egg (scrambled)
- 4 Mini naan bread
- 1 cup Tzatziki sauce
- 1/2 cup Cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Cucumber (diced)
- 1/4 cup Red onion (sliced)
*Serving calculations based on 16oz beef products.
For 12oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Heat grill to medium-high heat, 350-400°F.
2. Add ground beef to a large bowl along with, shallot, garlic, cumin, oregano, cinnamon, salt, pepper, panko, and egg. Using your hands mix everything together.
3. Roll into 12 balls and place on a baking sheet. Brush each meatball with olive oil. Place meatballs directly on the grill and close the lid.
4. Grill each side for 2 minutes and remove from the grill. Lightly toast the naan on the grill.
5. Assemble the gyros: to each naan add 2-3 meatballs, tomato, cucumber, red onion, and tzatziki. Serve.
Recipe credit: Krista Rollins