Ground Beef Mash-Up Bowl
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Total Time: 35 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 3 tbsps Olive oil (plus 1 teaspoon)
- 1/2 Small white onion (sliced 1/2-inch thick)
- 1 cup Brussels sprouts (trimmed, quartered)
- 3 cups Butternut squash, carrots and/or parsnips (chopped, peeled)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Ground black pepper
- 2 Medium jalapeño chile peppers (thinly sliced)
- 4 Large eggs
- 2 tbsps Tahini
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Coat rimmed baking pan with 1 tablespoon oil. In large bowl, toss onion, Brussels sprouts, squash, carrots and/or parsnips, salt, pepper and 1 tablespoon oil; transfer to prepared pan. In same bowl, toss jalapeño and 1 teaspoon oil; transfer to corner of same pan. Roast 25 minutes or until golden brown.
2. In large skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until browned, breaking up beef with side of spoon; drain and cover.
3. In large skillet, cook eggs in remaining 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat 3 minutes or to desired doneness.
4. Evenly divide beef into 4 bowls; top with roasted vegetables, eggs and jalapeños. Drizzle with tahini.
Click below to watch the video
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 455.00
- Carbohydrate Content: 17.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 257.00mg
- Fat Content: 30.00g
- Fiber Content: 4.00g
- Protein Content: 31.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 7.00g
- Sodium Content: 721.00mg
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.
Select your email service