Flavorful Fall Chili
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 45 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef (92% lean)
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Medium onion (diced)
- 2 Celery ribs (diced)
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 Jalapeño pepper (seeded, minced)
- 2 tbsps Chili powder
- 2 tsps Cumin
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Red pepper flakes
- 2 Bay leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can Fire roasted tomatoes (28 ounce, crushed)
- 1 cup Beef broth
- 1 can Tomato sauce (8 ounce can)
- 1 can Kidney beans (30 ounce can)
- 2 Shallots (diced)
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Total Time: 45 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Coat a large stockpot with cooking spray; set over medium heat.
2. Add beef; cook until browned, about 5 minutes and remove beef from pot; set aside.
3. Add oil to pot, set over medium heat.
4. Add onion, celery, garlic, and jalapeno; sauté until tender, about 5 minutes.
5. Add reserved beef, chili powder, cumin, oregano, bay leaves, salt + pepper to taste.
6. Add tomatoes, broth, tomato sauce, and beans; reduce heat to simmer and cook for 30 minutes, covered.
7. Discard bay leaves.
8. Serve with chopped shallots
Click below to watch the video
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 207.00
- Carbohydrate Content: 20.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 30.00mg
- Fat Content: 7.00g
- Protein Content: 18.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2.50g
- Sodium Content: 604.00mg
- Sugar Content: 3.00g
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.
Select your email service