Air Fryer Ground Beef & Potato Hash
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
Total Time: 45 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 3 cups Fingerling potatoes (cut into thirds)
- 3 Kale stems (taken off stalk and shredded)
- 1 Onion (sliced)
- 1 Bell pepper (chopped)
- Fresno pepper (sliced)
- 4 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 pkg Cremini mushrooms (16-ounce package, sliced)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Chili powder
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- Total Time: 45 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Season the potatoes with a pinch of salt, pepper, cumin, and cayenne pepper (and about 3 tsp vegetable oil). Then fry them according to your air fryer's recommendations (for us it was 390 degrees for 20-25min). Just make sure to open it and toss them every so often.
2. While those are cooking, using a large pan or skillet, sauté the onion, mushrooms, bell pepper, Fresno pepper, and garlic on the stove on medium high heat. Set these aside.
3. In the same pan, cook the ground beef. Add salt/pepper, turmeric, and chili powder. Once cooked through and no longer pink, add the onion/mushroom/pepper mixture and the potatoes from the air fryer.
4. Add kale, bit by bit, until the kale has been reduced in size. Enjoy!
Click below to watch the video
Select your email service