Cranberry BBQ Crockpot Meatballs
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 40 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1/4 Onion (diced)
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 cup Jellied cranberry sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Preheat the oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with tin foil.
2. Combine ground beef, onion, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl.
3. Roll into small meatballs and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes then
remove from the oven.
4. As the meatballs bake, prepare sauce by adding bbq sauce and cranberry to a slow cooker.
5. Add cooked meatballs to the slow cooker, set to warm, and enjoy!
Recipe credit: Jenna Urben @theurbenlife
Select your email service