Cheesy Beef Taco Crescent Cups
Back To Recipe List
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 35 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- Crescent rolls (2 tubes, there will be leftover dough)
- 1/2 cup Enchilada sauce
- 1 oz Taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup Corn
- 1/2 cup Black beans
- 1/2 cup Diced tomatoes
- 3/4 cup Mexican cheese mix
- Cooking spray
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Spray a 12 count muffin tin with cooking spray.
3. Open a tube of crescent rolls and lay the dough on a flat surface. Seal the seams with your fingers to make one larger piece of dough. This will make 8 squares so you will need to use a second tube of dough and repeat the process to get 4 additional squares of dough.
4. Slice the dough into 8 squares using a pizza cutter.
5. Form each square of crescent dough into a cup in the tin. Set the muffin tin aside when done.
6. Place ground beef into a heated skillet. Break up the beef with a spatula and cook over medium heat until no longer pink.
7. Once the beef has browned, drain the pan and add in the enchilada sauce, taco seasoning mix and corn. Cook for a few minutes over medium heat, stirring to combine.
8. Remove the mixture from the pan and place in a bowl. Add the beans and diced tomatoes to the bowl and mix carefully.
9. Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop up the beef mixture and pour into the crescent cups.
10. Sprinkle the top of each beef taco crescent cup with shredded Mexican cheese.
11. Bake in 375 degree oven for 16-20 minutes. If the edges are browning too fast, place foil over the pan. Remove from oven and let cool a bit before removing from muffin pan.
Recipe credit: Vicky from "Mess for Less" online blog
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 236.00
- Fat Content: 12.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 6.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 62.00mg
- Sodium Content: 707.00mg
- Protein Content: 21.00g
- Sugar Content: 3.00g
- Carbohydrate Content: 12.00g