Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 50 Minutes
Total Time: 70 Minutes
- 2 lbs Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 3/4 cup Bread crumbs
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 cup Onion (chopped)
- 1 1/2 tsps Salt
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 3 cups Shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsps Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 2 tbsps Ketchup
- 1 tbsps Mustard
- 1 tbsp Brown sugar
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 50 Minutes
- Total Time: 70 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place Laura’s 92% Lean Ground Beef in a large bowl, and add in breadcrumbs, eggs, onions, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Mix until thoroughly combined.
3. Divide your mixture in half and pat half into a loaf pan.
4. Cover the beef mixture with your shredded cheese. Avoid placing cheese on the edges of the meatloaf.
5. Add the remainder of the beef mixture to the top of the meatloaf, making sure to cover the cheese. If any of the cheese has drifted off to the sides of the pan, you can move it back toward the middle before covering it with the beef. You will want to create a seal around the edges with the beef so the cheese doesn't come out.
6. Bake for 40 minutes and remove from the oven to put on the glaze.
7. To make the glaze for the meatloaf, mix together 2 tablespoons of ketchup, 1 tablespoon of mustard and 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
8. Brush the meatloaf with the glaze. Place the meatloaf back into the oven for another 10-15 minutes or until the beef reaches a temperature of 160 degrees.
9. When the cooking time has ended, remove the meatloaf from the oven and let it sit for 15 minutes. This will keep the cheese from spilling out of the meatloaf when you slice it.
Recipe credit: Vicky from "Mess for Less" online blog
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 398.00
- Cholesterol Content: 156.00mg
- Fat Content: 32.00g
- Fiber Content: 1.00g
- Protein Content: 38.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 12.00g
- Sodium Content: 966.00mg
- Sugar Content: 3.00g
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.
Select your email service