- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup Yellow onion (chopped)
- 3 Garlic cloves (minced)
- 3 tbsps Butter
- 3 tbsps Flour
- 1 1/2 cups Beef broth
- 1 cup Sour cream
- 1 can Cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup Mushrooms (fresh, chopped)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Egg noodles (cooked according to package directions)
*Serving calculations based on 16oz beef products.
For 12oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, brown ground beef along with the onions, garlic and mushrooms until thoroughly cooked.
2. While the beef is cooking, bring a pot of water to boil and begin to cook egg noodles according to package directions.
3. Remove ground beef and remove excess liquid if needed.
4. Place pan back on stove over medium heat and add butter. Once butter is melted add flour to pan, stir and let it absorb butter.
5. Add beef broth and whisk vigorously to remove any lumps, turning the heat up to high, bringing it to a boil for 2-3 minutes until it thicken slightly.
6. Reduce to medium heat and whisk in sour cream and cream of mushroom soup. Add fresh mushrooms. Stir until mixture is thoroughly incorporated.
7. Add salt & pepper. Taste and add more if needed.
8. Add ground beef back to mixture a cook for 2-3 minutes.
9. Plate your egg noodles and then add your stroganoff on top and enjoy!
Recipe credit: Amanda Nighbert RD
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 315.00
- Carbohydrate Content: 10.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 73.00mg
- Fat Content: 23.00g
- Protein Content: 18.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 12.00g
- Sodium Content: 615.00mg
- Sugar Content: 1.60g
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.