Bento Box Ground Beef Taco Salad
Back To Recipe List
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 Sweet onion (diced)
- 1 tbsp Chili powder
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Onion powder
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1 1/2 tsps Cumin
- 1/2 cup Romaine lettuce (chopped)
- 2 tbsps Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 3 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsps Salsa
- 1 Avocado (mashed)
- Tortilla chips
- Salt and pepper to taste
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Pour the olive oil into a pan over medium heat. Sauté the onion and garlic with salt and pepper until soft and fragrant.
2. Add in the ground beef and cook through. Add spices and some more salt and pepper. Allow time to cool.
3. Layer lettuce, ground beef, and cheese in a medium or large container. Top with salsa.
4. Pack chips in a medium container. Nestle a small dip container of guacamole among the chips. Enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Fat Content: 8.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 4.00mg
- Sodium Content: 184.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 2.00g
- Protein Content: 1.00g
- Sugar Content: 0.00g
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.