Bento Box Ground Beef Pizza Pinwheels
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Total Time: 35 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 Sweet onion (diced)
- 1 Sheet ready-rolled puff pastry (defrosted)
- 1/4 cup Pizza sauce
- 3 cloves Garlic (diced)
- 1 cup Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Pour the olive oil into a pan over medium heat. Sauté the onion and garlic with salt and pepper until soft and fragrant.
3. Add in the ground beef and cook through. Add some more salt and pepper.
4. Spread pastry with pasta sauce or passata. Sprinkle evenly with ground beef and half the cheese. Finish with remaining cheese.
5. Beginning with the edge closest to you, roll pastry into a firm roulade. Slice the roll into 12 even pieces and place them flat on an oven tray lined with baking paper. Bake for 12-15 minutes until puffed and golden. Allow to cool slightly on the tray.
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Carbohydrate Content: 4.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 0.00g
- Fat Content: 8.00g
- Protein Content: 4.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1.00g
- Sodium Content: 137.00mg
- Sugar Content: 2.00g
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.
Select your email service