Beef Zucchini Boats
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 pkg Taco seasoning (1.25 ounce package)
- 3 Zucchini (halved lengthwise)
- 2 tsps Oil
- 1/2 Red onion (diced)
- 1/2 cup Black beans (drained)
- 1/2 cup Diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Corn (drained)
- 2 cups Dairy free Monterrey Jack cheese (shredded)
- Fresh cilantro for garnish
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Cook lean ground beef with taco seasoning according to the instructions on the seasoning package. Once complete, set aside.
2. Scoop out the insides of your zucchini, then place each half skin side-up onto a greased baking dish.
3. Drizzle each zucchini with oil.
4. Bake at 350° for about 10 minutes, until softened.
5. Mix cooked seasoned beef with red onion, black beans, tomatoes, and corn.
6. Spoon beef and veggie mixture into the hollowed-out part of each zucchini then top with Monterey Jack cheese.
7. Bake in greased baking sheet at 350° for about 15 minutes.
8. Garnish with cilantro and enjoy!
Recipe credit: Cesar Diaz of Growing Up Bilingual
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 360.00
- Fat Content: 17.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 7.50g
- Cholesterol Content: 76.00mg
- Sodium Content: 281.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 23.40g
- Sugar Content: 4.50g
- Protein Content: 32.20g