Beef Noodle Casserole
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 35 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 12 ozs Egg noodles
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 Onion (finely diced)
- 1 Bell pepper (finely diced, optional)
- 2 tsps Garlic (minced)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 can Roasted garlic and onion tomatoes (14.5 ounce can, undrained)
- 1 can Mushroom soup
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1/4 cup Parsley (chopped)
*Serving calculations based on 16oz beef products.
For 12oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cook egg noodles according to package directions for al dente, about 5 minutes.
3. While noodles are cooking, in a large skillet over medium high heat add the olive oil and butter and cook ground beef for 4-5 minutes until it is no longer pink, breaking up meat with a potato masher.
4. Drain any excess grease.
5. Add the onion, garlic and diced pepper to the meat in the skillet and cook an additional 5 minutes until green peppers are tender and onions are translucent. Remove from heat.
6. Stir in the salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, garlic and onion tomatoes and cream of mushroom soup.
7. Drain the egg noodles and stir into the meat mixture.
8. Stir in the 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
9. Spray a 9x13 pan. Place the beef noodle mixture into the dish.
10. Top with the cheddar cheese.
11. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
12. Top with chopped parsley and serve.
Recipe credit: Stephanie from "Spaceships & Laserbeams" online blog
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 448.00
- Carbohydrate Content: 34.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 106.00mg
- Fat Content: 24.00g
- Fiber Content: 2.00g
- Protein Content: 23.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 11.00g
- Sodium Content: 311.00mg
- Sugar Content: 2.00g
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.