Easy Beef Enchiladas
Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 45 Minutes
- 1 1/2 lbs Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 2 tsps Avocado oil
- 1/2 cup Onion (finely diced)
- 2 cans Red enchilada sauce (10 ounce cans, divided)
- 1 1/2 tbsps Chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsps Cumin
- Sea salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- 1/2 tsp Red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 2 cups Mexican cheese (shredded, divided)
- 10 Flour or corn tortillas (8-10 inch size)
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 45 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9"x13" pan with cooking spray.
2. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the ground beef and cook for 3-4 minutes, breaking up the meat into small pieces with a spatula.
3. Add the onion and cook for 4-5 minutes or until onion has softened and beef has cooked through.
4. Add the seasoning, along with 1 tablespoon of water. Stir until everything is coated in seasoning.
5. Spread 1 cup of enchilada sauce over the bottom of the baking dish.
6. Warm the tortillas until soft and pliable. Place 1 1/2 tablespoons of cheese down the center of each tortilla, then divide the beef mixture evenly among the tortillas.
7. Roll up each tortilla tightly, then arrange in the baking dish so the seam is down.
8. Pour 1 cup of enchilada sauce over the tops of the tortilla rolls. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the sauce. Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese has melted and sauce is bubbling.
Garnish with cilantro, diced onion, avocado and serve with lime wedges. Enjoy!
Recipe credit: Kim from "Kim's Cravings" online blog
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 219.00
- Fat Content: 13.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 6.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 69.00mg
- Sodium Content: 286.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 4.00g
- Sugar Content: 1.00g
- Protein Content: 24.00g
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.