Bento Box Ground Beef BBQ Meatballs
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Hours
Total Time: 75 Minutes
- 2 lbs Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 2 cups Soft fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 Large egg (lightly beaten)
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsps Chili powder
- 1/2 cup Yellow onion (finely chopped)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups True Made BBQ Sauce
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 1 Hours
- Total Time: 75 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 X 13 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
In a medium mixing bowl, add breadcrumbs and milk. Allow breadcrumbs to sit and absorb the milk, about 8 minutes. Add beef, egg, salt, pepper, garlic powder, chili powder, and onion. Mix until ingredients are evenly incorporated. Form into 1 1/2 inches balls and arrange in a single layer in the prepared baking dish.
2. Pour True Made BBQ sauce evenly over top of the meatballs.
3. Bake uncovered in the preheated heated oven, for about 1 hour, or until the internal temperature of meatball reaches 160 degrees.
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 50.00
- Carbohydrate Content: 5.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 47.00mg
- Fat Content: 2.00g
- Protein Content: 3.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1.00g
- Sodium Content: 81.00mg
- Sugar Content: 2.00g
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.
Select your email service