Air Fryer Ground Beef Taco Meat Pie
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Total Time: 35 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 cup Onion (diced)
- 1 tbsp Taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup Corn kernels
- 1/2 cup Bisquick
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Shredded lettuce
- 1 1/2 cup Diced tomatoes
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. In a skillet over medium heat warm the oil and sauté the onion for 3 minutes, then add in the protein and saute until cooked.
2. Then add in spices and corn. Stir to combine.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together the Bisquick, milk and eggs. Add to skillet mixture.
4. Put entire skillet mixture into an oiled air fryer pot. Air Fry at 370F/190C for 16 minutes. Stir at the 10 minute mark.
5. Add cheese, air fry for 2 more minutes.
6. Top with diced tomatoes and lettuce. Enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 268.00
- Fat Content: 15.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 8.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 143.00mg
- Sodium Content: 695.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 17.00g
- Protein Content: 14.00g
- Sugar Content: 6.00g
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.