Easy Cheesy Taco Bread
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef (Laura's 92% Lean)
- 1/2 Onion (diced)
- 1 pkg Organic taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- Water (1/3 cup)
- Whole milk (1/3 cup)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 cups Tapioca flour
- Parmesan cheese (2/3 cup)
- 2 Eggs (room temperature)
- Cooking spray (ghee)
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Preheat the oven to 375
2. Brown ground beef and onions over medium-high heat until beef is cooked all the way through.
3. While the beef is browning, throw all of the other ingredients (EXCEPT FOR THE TACO SEASONING) into a blender. Pulse until fully mixed.
4. When beef is done, add taco seasoning and simmer until done. It should be moist but not wet.
5. Spray the cooking spray over the mini baking pan, then fill cups 3/4 full. Top with taco mixture. Bake for 20 minutes until bread is lightly brown. Serve with sour cream.
Recipe credit: Ginger Marie from "The Ginger Marie" online blog