Smoky Ground Beef Tacos
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 tsp Chipotle powder
- 2 tbsps Paprika
- 2 tsps Onion powder
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 2 tsps Olive oil
- 8 Corn tortillas (5 inch tortillas)
- 4 tsps Nonfat sour cream
- 1 cup Shredded purple cabbage
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 Roma tomatoes (diced)
- 1/4 Red onion (diced)
- 2 tbsps Cilantro leaves (chopped)
- 2 tsps Fresh lime juice
- 1/2 Jalapeño (seeded and diced)
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. In a medium bowl, combine the ground beef, chipotle powder, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, cumin, salt, and pepper. Stir until well combined. In another medium bowl, combine tomatoes, red onion, cilantro leaves, fresh lime juice and jalapenos for the salsa.
2. Place a large skillet over medium heat. Add the olive oil followed by the ground beef and cook, stirring frequently, until the ground beef is cooked through, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
3. Evenly distribute the cabbage and sour cream among the warmed tortillas, then top with the cooked ground beef and salsa. Serve immediately…enjoy!