Slow Cooker Meatloaf
Back To Recipe List
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 6 Hours
Total Time: 375 Minutes
- 2 lbs Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup Chopped green peppers
- 1/2 cup Chopped onions
- 1/4 cup Shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup Shredded zucchini
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 tbsp Salt
- 1 cup Bread crumbs
- 2 cups Ketchup (divided)
- 1 tsp Yellow mustard
- 3/4 cup Whole milk
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 6 Hours
- Total Time: 375 Minutes
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix together ground beef, green pepper, onion, carrots, zucchini, eggs, salt, bread crumbs, 3/4 cups of whole milk & 3/4 cups of the ketchup.
2. Use a spoon or your hands to thoroughly combine the ingredients.
3. Line your slow cooker with parchment paper.
4. Shape the meat mixture into a loaf and place in slow cooker.
5. Mix together the remaining ketchup with the mustard and spread over the top.
6. Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours.
Enjoy with side of mashed potatoes and a veggie
Recipe credit: Amanda Nighbert RD