Slow Cooker Meatloaf
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 6 Hours
Total Time: 375 Minutes
- 2 lbs Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup Chopped green peppers
- 1/2 cup Chopped onions
- 1/4 cup Shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup Shredded zucchini
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Bread crumbs
- 2 cups Ketchup (divided)
- 1 tsp Yellow mustard
- 3/4 cup Whole milk
- Salt to taste
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 6 Hours
- Total Time: 375 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix together ground beef, green pepper, onion, carrots, zucchini, eggs, salt, bread crumbs, 3/4 cups of whole milk & 3/4 cups of the ketchup.
2. Use a spoon or your hands to thoroughly combine the ingredients.
3. Line your slow cooker with parchment paper.
4. Shape the meat mixture into a loaf and place in slow cooker.
5. Mix together the remaining ketchup with the mustard and spread over the top.
6. Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours.
Enjoy with side of mashed potatoes and a veggie.
Recipe credit: Amanda Nighbert RD
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 309.00
- Fat Content: 11.50g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5.90g
- Cholesterol Content: 104.00mg
- Sodium Content: 430.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 27.40g
- Sugar Content: 16.50g
- Protein Content: 26.50g
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.