Skinny Slow Cooker Ground Beef Lasagna Soup
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 5 Hours
Total Time: 320 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef (96% lean)
- 1 Onion (diced)
- 6 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 can Canned crushed tomatoes (28-ounce, San Marzano)
- 1 can Marinara sauce (16-ounce, no-sugar added)
- 3 cups Chicken broth (low sodium)
- 2 tsps Italian seasoning
- 10 Whole wheat lasagna noodles
- 1 Zucchini (chopped)
- 6 ozs Fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 5 Hours
- Total Time: 320 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Add the ground beef, onion, and garlic to a skillet. Brown for 5-7 minutes, breaking up the meat as it cooks. You can also do this directly in the slow cooker if you have a sauté feature. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Add this to the slow cooker along with the crushed tomatoes, marinara sauce, chicken broth, and Italian seasoning. Cook on low for 4 hours (you can cook it up to 8 hours as well).
3. Open the slow cooker and add the noodles, zucchini, and spinach. Cook for 25-30 minutes until the lasagna noodles are tender.
4. Stir in the Parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper as needed.
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 61.00
- Total Fat Content: 3.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 8.00mg
- Sodium Content: 660.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 5.00g
- Protein Content: 6.00g
- Sugar Content: 1.00g
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.