- 1 lb Laura's 92% Lean Ground Beef
- 1 can Marinara sauce (jar or can of your favorite marinara sauce)
- 1 bunch Basil (fresh, chopped)
- 1 bunch Parsley (fresh, chopped)
- 1 Onion (minced, dried)
- 1 Green pepper (diced)
- 1/2 cup Red wine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- 1 pkg Pasta (favorite pasta)
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 1 Hours
- Total Time: 80 Minutes
1. Brown Laura’s Lean Beef with green pepper and 2 tsp olive oil.
2. Add salt, pepper, and dried onion to taste.
3. In slow cooker, add browned beef and pepper to marinara and red wine.
4. Sprinkle handful of freshly chopped basil and parsley over sauce.
5. Stir and simmer on low for at least 1 hour.
6. Boil pasta to al dente, drain and add 1 tsp of olive oil to coat pasta.
7. Serve bolognese over pasta. Garnish with fresh parsley, basil and parmesan. Enjoy!