- 1 lb Laura's 92% Lean Ground Beef
- 1 can Marinara sauce (Jar or can of your favorite marinara sauce)
- 1 bunch Basil (Fresh, chopped)
- 1 bunch Parsley (Fresh, chopped)
- 1 Onion (Minced, dried)
- 1 Green pepper (Diced)
- 1/2 cup Red wine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- 1 pkg Pasta (Favorite pasta)
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 1 Hours
- Total Time: 80 Minutes
- Brown Laura’s Lean Beef with green pepper and 2 tsp olive oil.
- Add salt, pepper, and dried onion to taste.
- In slow cooker, add browned beef and pepper to marinara and red wine.
- Sprinkle handful of freshly chopped basil and parsley over sauce.
- Stir and simmer on low for at least 1 hour.
- Boil pasta to al dente, drain and add 1 tsp of olive oil to coat pasta.
- Serve bolognese over pasta. Garnish with fresh parsley, basil and parmesan. Enjoy!