Sheet Pan Southern Meatloaf
- 2 lbs Laura's Lean Ground Beef (96% lean)
- 2 tsps Dried oregano
- 2 tsps Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground pepper
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- 3 cloves Garlic (pressed)
- 1/4 cup Fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1 Onion (grated)
- 1 1/2 cups Ketchup
- 2 tbsps Worcestershire sauce
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Combine the ketchup and Worcestershire sauce and mix to combine. Set aside.
3. Mix together the eggs, milk, breadcrumbs, garlic, parsley, and onion. Set aside.
4. In a large bowl, add ground beef, oregano, salt and pepper. Then add the bread crumb mixture and use your hands to mix until just combined.
5. Spread the mixture on a sheet pan (mine is 10”x15” x.75”) to the edges and make sure that it is even throughout. Then spread the ketchup mixture over the top.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, then turn to broil and cook for an additional 3-5 minutes to thicken and caramelize the topping. Meatloaf should have an internal temperature of 160°F when done.
7. Let cool 5 minutes, then sprinkle with parsley and serve warm. Enjoy!
Recipe credit: Kimber at Easy Family Recipes
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 260.00
- Carbohydrate Content: 21.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 112.00mg
- Protein Content: 28.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3.00g
- Sodium Content: 1190.00mg
- Sugar Content: 11.00g
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.
Select your email service