Sheet Pan Ground Beef Mini Meatloaves & Green Beans
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 2 lbs Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Sweet onion (diced)
- 1/2 cup Tomato paste
- 1 cup Quick oats
- 1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 can Tomato soup (divided)
- 2 tbsps Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsps Brown sugar
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 lb Fresh green beans (stems removed)
- Salt and pepper to taste
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, eggs, onion, garlic, ketchup, oats, breadcrumbs, half the can of soup, and salt and pepper.
3. Form meatloaf mixture into mini loaves and place on greased baking sheet.
4. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together remaining soup, Worcestershire sauce and brown sugar.
5. Spoon some of the soup mixture on top of each meatloaf.
6. Toss green beans in olive oil until evenly coated and spread out on baking sheet between meatloaves.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until meatloaves are cooked through and green beans are soft. Enjoy!
Click below to watch the video
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Fat Content: 26.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 430.00g
- Sodium Content: 2322.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 83.00g
- Fiber Content: 6.00g
- Protein Content: 28.00g
- Sugar Content: 44.00g
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.