Long Boy Ground Beef Burger Bites
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 1/2 lbs Laura’s Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce (divided)
- 1 tbsp Dried minced onion
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup Crushed cornflakes
- 1 tsp Montreal steak seasoning
- 1 pkg Hawaiian rolls (12-count)
- 1 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Preheat oven to 450F.
2. Separate rolls into 12 individual rolls and cut in half lengthwise. Place on a baking sheet cut-side up. Spray with olive oil or cooking spray and bake 5 minutes.
3. Combine ground beef, egg, 1/4 cup BBQ sauce, onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, crushed cornflakes, and steak seasoning.
4. Divide the meat mixture into 24 balls and place one on top of each roll. Press down slightly.
5. Spread remaining 1/4 cup BBQ sauce on top of meatballs.
6. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from oven and top with cheese.
7. Bake an additional 3 to 5 minutes, until cheese has melted.