Asian Ground Beef Basil & Red Pepper Pasta
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
Total Time: 60 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 3 Red bell peppers (1 sliced)
- 2 Sweet onions (halved)
- 4 tbsps Cajun seasoning
- 2 tbsps Garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup Red wine
- 1/2 pkg Cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Parsley (chopped)
- 1 lb Rigatoni noodles
- Salt and pepper to taste
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- Total Time: 60 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Preheat oven to 425°. In an oven safe dish, add 2 whole bell peppers and onions. Over the peppers and onions pour, olive oil, 2 TBS Cajun seasoning, salt, pepper, garlic, and red wine. Roast uncovered for 35 minutes.
2. In the meantime, cook noodles according to package. In a skillet over medium heat, cook remaining bell pepper in olive oil. Once almost cooked through, add in ground beef, salt, pepper, and 1 TBS Cajun Seasoning. When beef is almost fully cooked, add in chopped parsley. Set aside.
3. Remove from oven, using tongs remove green stem from peppers. Transfer onions, peppers, and all juices to a food processor. Add remaining Cajun seasoning and cream cheese. Process until smooth.
4. Combine noodles, beef, and peppers with sauce. Mix, and enjoy!
Select your email service