- 2 lbs Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 2 Eggs (whisked)
- 1 1/2 cups Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 tsps Garam masala
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 2 tsps Crushed garlic
- 30 ozs Tikka masala sauce (store bought)
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 2 tbsps Avocado oil
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 12 Minutes
- Total Time: 22 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Combine the meat, bread crumbs, eggs, and seasonings together in a medium bowl. Form into 1 inch sized balls. Coat 6 quart instant pot with 1-2 tbs avocado oil and place meatballs in the instant pot (it's okay if they're not in a single layer) Cover with Tikka Masala Sauce. Cook on high pressure for 12 minutes. Release pressure.
*option to add 1/2 cup very finely chopped onions (my kids don’t like them so I usually just leave them out or shred the onions really finely!)
To make the Beef Masala Bowls:
1. 2 sweet potatoes, skin peeled and diced. Toss sweet potatoes in 2 tbsp avocado oil, pinch of sea salt, and pepper, a little cumin and garlic. Roast at 425 degrees for 25 minutes.
2. Prepare any choice of rice (I often use the microwaveable organic brown rice or quinoa pouches or a mix of brown rice and cauliflower rice!) Let’s keep this simple!Assemble roasted sweet potatoes, choice of rice, and 3-4 meatballs with sauce in a bowl! Enjoy!
Recipe credit: Kristy Denney from "Boys Ahoy" online blog
Click below to watch the video
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 353.00
- Fat Content: 16.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 6.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 136.00mg
- Sodium Content: 412.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 20.50g
- Sugar Content: 2.00g
- Protein Content: 34.00g