- 2 bunches Whole carrots
- 2 tbsps Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Tamari
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 tbsp Fresh parsley (chopped)
- 2 tsps Black sesame seeds
- Tahini (for drizzling)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Preheat the oven to 450F
2. Line a baking sheet with foil and put in the oven to heat.
3. Spread the carrots in a single layer on the hot baking sheet.
4. Combine the olive oil and honey in small bowl and pour over the carrots.
5. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
6. Roast the carrots until they start to blister, 10 minutes.
7. Mix together the tamari and maple syrup in a small bowl.
8. Drizzle the mixture over the hot carrots and toss to coat.
9. Sprinkle with the chopped parsley, sesame seeds, and tahini and serve.
>> Perfect Pairings recommendation: Salisbury Steaks
Click below to watch the video
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 79.00
- Fat Content: 5.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 0.00mg
- Sodium Content: 197.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 9.50g
- Sugar Content: 7.00g
- Protein Content: 1.00g
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.