Halloween Spooky Shepherd's Pie
Back To Recipe List
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
Total Time: 55 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 Sweet onion (diced)
- 2 cups Frozen peas
- 2 cups Frozen carrots
- 2 cups Frozen corn
- 2 cans Home-style beef gravy (12-ounce)
- 2 tsps Dried minced onion
- 3 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 6 cups Mashed potatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- Total Time: 55 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat 10-12 minutes or until no longer pink,
breaking into crumbles; drain.
3. Set aside 16 carrot pieces for eyes; add remaining frozen peas and carrots to pan. Stir in
gravy, corn and onion. Spoon into two greased 2-qt. baking dishes or eight greased
ovenproof 2-cup baking dishes.
4. Place mashed potatoes in a large resealable plastic bag; cut a 2-in. hole in corner of bag.
Pipe ghost-shaped potatoes onto beef mixture; add carrot pieces for eyes. Bake,
uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until heated through.
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 97.00
- Fat Content: 3.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 0.00mg
- Sodium Content: 58.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 15.00g
- Protein Content: 5.00g
- Sugar Content: 6.00g
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.