Halloween Jack O' Lantern Cheeseburgers
Back To Recipe List
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1/2 Sweet onion (diced)
- 5 American cheese slices
- 5 Hamburger buns
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Take a slice of American Cheese and carve a pumpkin face on the cheese using a sharp
2. Combine onion and ground beef to form patties.
3. Grill your patties.
4. Place the cheese on the hot hamburger. The heat from the hamburger patties should
slightly melt the cheese without damaging the pumpkin face.
5. Place on hamburger buns.
6. Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 347.00g
- Fat Content: 12.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 86.00mg
- Sodium Content: 946.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 25.00g
- Protein Content: 34.00g
- Sugar Content: 5.00g
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.