Instant Pot Goulash
Back To Recipe List
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Total Time: 35 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 1/2 Large onion (chopped)
- 1 Red bell pepper (chopped)
- 2 tsps Garlic powder
- 2 tsps Seasoned salt
- 1 1/2 tsps Italian seasoning
- 2 tsps Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can Diced tomatoes (15 ounce can)
- 1 can Corn (15 ounce can)
- 1 can Beef broth (15 ounce can)
- 1 can Tomato sauce (15 ounce can)
- 2 cups Elbow noodles
- Salt and pepper to taste
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Set Instant Pot to saute and add olive oil.
2. Add Laura's Lean Ground Beef, chopped onions and chopped bell peppers.
3. Saute for 3-4 minutes, then drain of grease.
4. Add garlic powder, Italian seasoning, seasoned salt and Worchestershire sauce, and saute for an additional minute.
5. Add in canned goods and beef broth and allow to heat up for 1-2 minutes before adding the dry pasta. Stir to combine.
6. Cover, seal and set to pressure cook on "bean/chili" setting for 15 minutes. Serve warm and enjoy!
Recipe credit: Blackberry Babe online blog
Click below to watch the video
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 307.00
- Fat Content: 10.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 50.00mg
- Sodium Content: 533.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 31.00g
- Sugar Content: 7.50g
- Protein Content: 25.00g
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.