Ground Beef Ratatouille Pasta
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 40 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Orange pepper (chopped)
- 1 Yellow pepper (chopped)
- 1 Red pepper (chopped)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1 Eggplant (peeled, cubed)
- 1 Zucchini (cubed)
- 1 Yellow squash (cubed)
- 2 tbsps Olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsps Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1 tbsp Garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup Fresh basil (for garnish)
- 1 pkg Gluten-free protein pasta
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Make the pasta according to the directions.
2. In a sauté pan add the ground beef and cook over medium heat until browned. Set aside.
3. Prepare all of the veggies.
4. In a large pan add the onion and olive oil, sauté until translucent. Add the rest of the veggies and seasonings. Cook for about 5-8 minutes until lightly cooked, toss in the ground beef.
5. Pour on top of the cooked pasta. Sprinkle fresh basil on top. Enjoy!