Ground Beef Cajun Macaroni
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1/2 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1/4 cup Chopped onion
- 1/4 cup Chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup Chopped celery
- 1 can Diced tomatoes (14.5-ounce can, undrained)
- 1 1/2 tsps Cajun seasoning
- 1 pkg Macaroni & Cheese dinner mix
- 2 tbsps Milk
- 1 tbsp Butter
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. In a large saucepan or skillet, cook the beef, onion, green pepper and celery over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add tomatoes and Cajun seasoning. Cook, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, prepare macaroni and cheese according to package directions, using 2 tablespoons milk and 1 tablespoon butter. Stir into beef mixture; cook for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
Select your email service