Bento Box Ground Beef Sloppy Joe Pinwheels
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 40 Minutes
Total Time: 55 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 1 tbsp Yellow mustard
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Crescent roll dough (sheets)
- 1 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Non-stick cooking spray
*Serving calculations based on 16oz beef products.
For 12oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- Total Time: 55 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Brown ground meat in a large pan on the stove top. Once cooked, remove from heat.
2. Add ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper to browned meat and combine. Set aside.
3. Roll out crescent roll dough on a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
4. Top the dough with half the sloppy joe mixture. Evenly spread 1/2 cup shredded cheese on the meat.
5. Roll up the dough and meat mixture lengthwise. Cut the "log" of dough into 10 sections or "pinwheels". Repeat Steps 3-5 for the remaining ingredients.
6. Remove the wax paper from the baking sheet and throw away. Spray the baking sheet(s) with non-stick cooking spray. Place each pinwheel on the baking sheet(s) 2 inches apart.
7. Bake for 22 minutes or until the dough of each pinwheel is golden brown. Allow each pinwheel to cool for 15 minutes and then enjoy!