Bento Box Ground Beef Hamburger Steak
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 2 lbs Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1/2 Sweet onion (diced)
- 3 cloves Garlic (minced)
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Divide the ground beef into even portions. Add the onion and garlic and form into patties.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
3. Place on a preheated grill or in a preheated frying pan with oil. Cook until nicely browned on one side. Flip over and cook on the other side until the steak is to your desired doneness.
4. Remove from the heat. Enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Cholesterol Content: 0.00mg
- Fat Content: 0.00g
- Protein Content: 6.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0.00g
- Sodium Content: 3.00mg
- Sugar Content: 0.00g
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.
Select your email service