Bacon Cheeseburger in a Blanket
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 40 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 6 slices Meyer Heritage Duroc Pork bacon
- 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 pkg Crescent rolls
- 1 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- Ketchup and mustard
- Egg wash
- Salt and pepper to taste
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
3. Cook bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until crispy. Remove bacon from skillet but keep about 1 tablespoon of bacon fat in the pan. Drain bacon on a paper towel-lined plate and break each slice in half.
4. Add onion to the bacon fat and sauté until soft.
5. Add ground beef, breaking up the meat with a wooden spoon. Season with salt and pepper and sauté until the beef is browned and cooked through.
6. Turn off heat and drain fat.
7. On a lightly floured surface, roll out crescent rolls.
8. Top with cooked ground beef, cooked bacon and cheese, then drizzle ketchup and mustard onto each triangle.
9. Roll up crescents and transfer to baking sheets. Brush with egg wash and sprinkle with garlic powder.
10. Bake until golden, about 12-15 minutes.