Beefy Mushroom Burger
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 4 Laura's Lean Ground Beef Patties
- 4 slices Swiss cheese (or any favorite cheese)
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1/2 tsp Dried sage leaves
- 1/4 cup Sherry
- 1 cup Wild mushrooms (cleaned, sliced)
- 1 Onion (sliced, sautéed)
- 4 Lettuce leaves
- 2 Plum tomatoes (sliced for garnish)
- 4 Hamburger buns (seeded or unseeded)
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Use a food processor to chop the mushrooms, onion and garlic. Place the mixture into a non-stick skillet, add the sage and cook, stirring frequently, over medium-high heat until all the liquid has evaporated.
2. Add the sherry, and cook, stirring again, until the sherry has evaporated. Remove from heat and spread the mushroom mixture out in a pan to cool for 10 minutes.
3. Heat grill or skillet to high and cook patties to desired degree of doneness. While on the grill, top each patty with a slice of Swiss cheese, allow to melt then add each patty to a bun. Serve garnished with mushroom mixture, sauteed onion, lettuce and tomato.
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calcium: 2.00%
- Calories: 204.00
- Carbohydrate Content: 6.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 60.00mg
- Fat Content: 9.00g
- Fiber Content: 2.00g
- Iron: 23.00%
- Protein Content: 24.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4.00g
- Sodium Content: 77.00mg
- Vitamin A: 16.00%
- Vitamin C: 15.00%
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.
Select your email service