Baked Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 35 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 pkg Onion soup mix
- 12 Hawaiian rolls
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese
- 8 slices Bacon
- 2 tbsps Butter
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Sesame seeds
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
2. Slice your Hawaiian rolls in half. Place the bottom of the rolls in the pan.
3. Place 1 pound of Laura's Lean beef in a large skillet. Add 1 package of onion soup mix and stir to mix. Cook beef mixture over medium heat until beef is browned and no longer pink.
4. Cook bacon and set aside.
5. When the beef mixture is cooked through, scoop onto the Hawaiian rolls you have previously added to the pan.
6. Top the beef with sliced cheddar cheese. Make sure to cover the beef completely. Top the cheese with bacon slices that have been cut to the same size as the buns.
7. Cover the sliders with the tops of the buns. Melt the butter and brush on top of the rolls.
8. Sprinkle on sesame seeds and garlic powder.
9. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
10. Remove from oven and serve.
Optional: top with pickle slices, mustard and ketchup.
Recipe credit: Vicky from "Mess for Less" online blog
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 437.00
- Fat Content: 18.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 9.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 70.00mg
- Sodium Content: 700.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 44.00g
- Sugar Content: 8.00g
- Protein Content: 27.00g