Thai Chicken and Noodle Soup
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 35 Minutes
- 4 Laura's Lean Chicken Breasts (5 ounces per breast)
- 2 tsps Fresh ginger (minced)
- 2 tsps Garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup Thai red curry paste
- 1 tsp Virgin coconut oil
- 6 cups Chicken broth
- 11/16 cup Carrot (grated)
- 2 cups Snow peas (thinly sliced)
- 6 ozs Thin brown rice noodles (cooked according to package directions)
- 1/4 cup Cilantro leaves
- 1/2 Jalapeno
- 1 Green onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 Lime (cut into wedges)
- Salt to taste
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Place a large pot over medium heat. Add the coconut oil followed by the ginger, garlic, and Thai red curry paste. Cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes, then pour in the chicken broth and season with salt. Add the chicken breasts to the broth and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook until the chicken is no longer pink in the middle, about 15 minutes.
2. Transfer the chicken breasts to a cutting board and shred. Bring the broth to a boil, then add salt to taste, then the shredded carrots and snow peas. Reduce to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Evenly distribute the noodles and chicken among 4 bowls. Spoon broth into each of the bowls, top with cilantro leaves, jalapeno, green onion, and serve a lime wedge on the side.
Purchase Laura's Lean Chicken exclusively through our online store >> meyermarket.com
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 297.00
- Total Fat Content: 3.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 26.00mg
- Sodium Content: 886.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 49.00g
- Fiber Content: 6.00g
- Sugar Content: 4.00g
- Protein Content: 19.00g
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.